1. Bansemer, M. (2009). "The effects of feeding alternative protein sources on the intestinal mucus layer and mucosal architecture in Yellowtail Kingfish". Project No. 2009/778.
2. Choo, K.H.S.. (2009). "The feasibility of using waste cook water to produce a crab stock concentrate". Project No. 2008/787.
3. Collins, G. . (2009). "Effect of Alternative Lipids and Temperature on Growth and Growth Factor Gene Expression in Yellowtail Kingfish (Seriola lalandi). Project No. 2009/780
4. Ertl, N. (2010). "Sustaining Australia's aquaculture competitiveness by developing technological advances in genetics: Discovery of functional genes for commercial traits". Honours thesis. December. Project no. 2009/776.
5. Kellam-Stock, J. (2009). "Impact of acid sulphate soils on the survival of adult Pacific Oysters challenged by bacterial extracellular products". Project no. 2009/764.
6. Lee, Y. (2009). "Understanding the role of GPR54 gene in controlling the puberty of high valued commercial fish". May. Project No. 2008/785
7. Machailo, K.M. (2010). "Yellowtail Kingfish Growth Response, Flesh Quality and PUFA Content through Microalgaw Formulated Aqua-Feeds". November 2010. Honours thesis. Project No. 2009/779
8. Nthabiseng, T., Tamplin, M. And Powell, S. (2010). "Development of near infra-red method to detect and control microbial spoilage. Project No. 2009/766
9. O'Brien, H. (2009). "Factors that influence customers purchase intentions of Australian farmed prawns from seafood retail outlets". February. Project No. 2009/777
10. Osborne, M. (2009). "Evaluation of the suitability of Daphniopsis australis as a live feed for larval Yellowtail Kingfish (Seriola lalandi)". Project No. 2008/786
11. Parish, C. (2010). "Factors that impact on the export performance of small and medium sized Australian seafood producers". November. Project no. 2009/783
12. Routt-Pitt, N. (2009). "Impact of fish oil replacement on the expression of antioxidant genes and genes involved in the synthesis of highly unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids in YTK liver and muscle tissue". November. Project No. 2009/782
13. Scholefield, A. (2010). "A novel method for producing sterile male fish and shellfish". Project no. 2010/759.
14. Tan, D. (2010). "Impact of commercial hatchery practices on the contribution of broodstock to offspring and genetic diversity in the Yellowtail Kingfish breeding program". Project No. 2009/763
1. Moss, L. (2012). "Nutritional genomics and its application in aquaculture". Project No. 2009/765
1. Anderson, K. (2011). "Understanding the molecular basis for improved egg quality in maiden and repeat spawning Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) maintained at elevated temperatures". Project No. 2008/762
2. Bowyer, J. (2012). "The culture of yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi): nutritional and environmental interactions". August. Project No. 2008/736.
3. Bubner, E. (2011). "Towards the captive breeding of the Southern Bluefin Tuna (Thunnus maccoyii)". August. Project No. 2008/780
4. Chapman, C. (2012). "Investigation into the microbiological causes of epizootics of Pacific Oyster larvae (Crassostrea gigas) in commercial production". February.
5. Dang, V. (2012) "Antiviral immune responses in abalone and influence of potential abiotic and biotic factors". November. Project No. 2008/739.
6. Fernandez-Piquer, J. (2012). "Protecting the safety and quality of live oysters through the integration of predictive microbiology in cold supply chains". Project No 2008/700
7. Foote, A. (2012). Ploidy manipulation of penaeid shrimp to create reproductively sterile, female stocks for commercial production. Project No. 2008/713
8. He, S. (2012). "Characterisation of selected fish processing co-products and development of novel integrated bioprocess for value-added food and non-food bioproducts". November. Project No. 2008/738.
9. Hilder, P. (2013)." Development of vision and first feeding behaviour of Southern Bluefin Tuna and Yellowtail Kingfish". Project No. 2009/760
10. Lima, P. (2013)." RNA interference (RNAi) as a means to control Neoparamoeba perurans, the causative agent of amoebic gill disease (AGD)". Project No. 2012/716
11. Ma, Z. (2012). "Improvement of YTK fingerling production efficiency through food & feeding management". April. Project No. 2009/700.
12. Madigan, T. (2013). "Shelf life and value adding of Australian Oysters ". Project No. 2008/763
13. Mareddy, V.R. (2011). "Improving crustacean aquaculture production efficiencies through development of monosex populations using endocrine and molecular manipulations". July 2011. Project No. 2010/726
14. Pare, V. "Understanding and forecasting seafood suppliers and buyers behaviour trading at the Sydney Fish Market". Project No. 2008/740
15. Schaefer, E. (2012). Comparative histological changes in the greenlip abalone Haliotis laevigata gastrointestinal tract, in response to water temperature and different dietary protein levels. April 2012.
16. Tonkin, R. (2012) "An investigation of the microbiology and biochemical properties leading to extended shelf-life in goldband snapper (Pristipomoides multidens)" September.
17. Woolley, L. (2012). "Body Buoyancy and Distribution of Fish Larvae: Exploring the Mechanism of Mass Mortality". August 2012. Project No 2009/733